- · Find and count sets of 10, eg. 10 spoons, 10 crayons, 10 pictures, etc.
- · Practise writing the numeral 10
- · Addition to 10- Butterflies’ Worksheet.
- · Busy at Maths, Senior Infants, pgs. 92, 93, 94
- · https://my.cjfallon.ie/dashboard/student-resources/?levels=0&classes=0&subjects=0&serieses=0&booktitles=0&types%5B0%5D=Book+Sample
- · Maths/Counting games eg. Buzz, Higher or Lower
- · https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/5-7-years/counting
- Reading: Continue to read “What A Mess!”
- Phonics: Here are some helpful websites:
- Handwriting: Handwriting booklet pg. 16-18
- Oral Language Games: eg. What Am I?, I Spy, Categories, Odd One Out
- · Continue to practise song “Beidh Aonach Amárach”
- · Continue to practise the following phrases
- – Dia duit (Hello)
- – Conas atá tú? Tá mé go maith/ Níl mé go maith (How are you? I’m good/ I’m not good)
- – An maith leat ____? (Do you like ___?)
- – Is maith liom/ ní maith liom ____ (I like/ I don’t like)
- – Go raibh maith agat. (Thank you)
- – Slán (Goodbye)
- Religion: Discuss the story of The Last Supper
- · Grow In Love Workbook pgs. 42, 43
- Please consider doing some of these activities also…….
- · Read stories to/with your child
- · Practise fine-motor activities: play dough, puzzles, beading, threading, zipping up/buttoning coats, tying shoelaces
- · Practise gross-motor activities: skipping, riding a bike, throwing, catching
- · Drawing for a game eg. Pictionary, Don’t Mention It
- · Colour by number/Mindfulness colouring sheets
- · Play a board game/oral language game eg. Snakes and Ladders, Draughts, Guess Who?, Charades, Simon Says, Chinese Whispers, 30 Seconds
- · Play a card game eg. Go Fish, Snap, Uno, Higher/Lower
- · Visit https://www.twinkl.ie/ for a variety of activity sheets
If you like please keep a little diary of all your activity – we would be delighted to see this diary when we return to school.