- Recognise 1, 2, 5 and 10c coins
- Use different coins to make totals of 1c 2c 3c 4c 5c
- Play shop and use coins to buy different items which cost 1c 2c 3c 4c 5c
- Practise counting 1-10 (up and down)
- Using household objects practise counting groups of up to five objects e.g. spoons, crayons, pegs etc.
- Keep completing one letter per day in phonics books
- Keep practising letter sounds/name of letter daily
- Go over The Lost Ball readers as normal
- Word families -at words (hat, rat, bat, fat, cat) and -an words (man, can, tan, fan)
- If possible, read Zac the Rat story https://www.starfall.com/h/ltr-sv-a/?sn=ltr-sv–learn-to-read
- This is our leprechaun song, you could practise singing it at home:
- Continue with the Pre-Writing Book
- Sing the alphabet song and point to the correct letter of the alphabet as you sing (adult could write the alphabet clearly for this activity)
- Practise singing nursery rhymes together.
Please consider doing some of these activities also…
- Play a board game
- Play a game of cards
- Draw/paint a picture
- If you like please keep a little diary of all your activity – we would be delighted to see this diary when we return to school.