- Keep practising all your multiplication tables
- Maths Matters pg 95, pg 96, pg 97
- Do a shape search in your house. List all the 2D and 3D shapes that you can find!
- Spellcheck Week 26 + 27
- Reading Zone – Unit 21 – Read a number of times and do all the exercises
- Choose a story from the worksheet Fire or Animals to write. If you were not in school when work packs were given out then choose either of these themes and write a story. Remember to use lots of adjectives and adverbs and begin each sentence in a new and interesting way!
- Bun go Barr, you don’t have this book home with you but it is available online at my.cjfallon.ie
- Revise Aonad 1, Mo Bhreithlá, déan na ceachtanna go léir ( do all the exercises ).
- Scríobh scéal – Mo Bhreithlá
- Unit 11 – The Saga of Leif Erikson; read, list important facts and do exercises A, B and C
- Learn all the counties of Ireland and be able to write them in on a blank map
Please consider doing some of these activities also…….
- Play a board game
- Play a game of cards
- Draw/paint a picture
- Read a book
- Write a poem
CJ Fallon and Folens the book publishers have made their online resources available. Any text book you didn’t bring home can be found on their sites.
If you like please keep a little diary of all your activity – we would be delighted to see this diary when we return to school.
Category: FOURTH CLASS FIFTH CLASS SIXTH CLASS