- Mental Maths: P54 and p55
- 3D shape hunt- Take a walk around your house and draw and write all the 3D objects you can find.
- Tables- All take away tables. If you have time you can play the games on www.schoolhub.ie
- Spellcheck: P62 and 63
- Green Genie: p13-15
- Handwriting: P30 and P31
- Reading: Keep up the reading log and read any other books you have at home.
- An Aimsir- Gaeilge Sheet attached. (If you cannot print this- children can write the sentences on a page and draw the pictures to match)
- Write an ‘Ireland’ acrostic poem:
Children can write sentences or words.
In the land of green, / Irish
Please consider doing some of these activities also…….
- · Play a board game
- · Play a game of cards
- · Draw/paint a picture
- · Watch something on Cúla4/TG4
- · Make a Lego maze
- · Tidy your bedroom
If you like please keep a little diary of all your activity – we would be delighted to see this diary when we return to school.